Some comments from teachers attending sessions about children’s literature,
Canberra, April 2013
- Linked to National Curriculum, clear information, useable immediately.
- Bringing it together with illustrations of children's postmodern texts.
- The use of picture book examples to demonstrate multimodal literacies
- The variety of picture books used and digital resources. Thanks for providing a book list.
- The opportunity to consider all the systems involved in reading for meaning. Presenters very knowledgeable and interesting.
- The use of appropriate/directed audience participation that taught us a system or way of analysing text.
View Full Testimonial